Determined by the Appraisal District:
- Market Value= What the property would sell for
- Assessed Value= The limited property value after exemptions are applied
- Taxable Value= The property value you pay taxes on
Determined by the Taxing Units & Elected Officials:
- No New Revenue Rate= The reset button on taxes. The tax rate that would generate the same amount of tax levy as the last year.
- Voter Approval Rate= The maximum tax rate that a taxing unit can adopt.
- Adopted Rate= The tax rate adopted by the taxing unit.