All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- 2022 Appraisal Notices on Their Way to Bosque County Property Owners
- Values – Texas Association of Appraisal Districts Issues Guidance
- Bosque CAD Passes Comptroller MAP Review with 100%
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available for Texas Taxpayers 2022
- New Year Provides New Benefits for Property Owners with Homestead Exemptions